A perfectly positioned Village
Located just 4.5km south east of Brisbane’s CBD, The Village at Coorparoo sits atop one of the highest hills in Brisbane, offering panoramic views of our beautiful river city. As one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations, it offers our Villagers all the advantages of a premium inner city location. You’ll find everything is close to home, from restaurants, public transport and sporting clubs to shopping centres hospitals and medical centres.
- Pacific Golf Course, a popular Leagues Club and several bowls clubs are minutes away
- Coorparoo Library less than 10 minutes away
- A variety of churches of most denominations are within 1km
A spot of shopping
Coorparoo offers easy access to plenty of places to shop.
- Coorparoo Shopping Precinct, Coorparoo Mall and the Stones Corner Village are all less than 2km away
- Westfield Carindale Shopping Village is within 3km and an easy bus ride to the front door
Getting out and about without driving is easy. Brisbane City Council bus stops are within 100 metres from the entrance of The Village, and buses regularly travel to Westfield Carindale, Fortitude Valley and Brisbane City.
Nearby medical services
Should health issues arise, The Village at Coorparoo is ideally placed with three first class hospitals nearby.
- Greenslopes Private Hospital is a 5 minute drive away
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital is within 3km
- The Mater Hospital and all the associated healthcare facilities are just 15 minutes away